What you should take on tour to Uluru:
- Small soft bag/rucksack
- One change of clothes
- Jumper (in winter)
- Bathers (in summer)
- Insect Repellent
- Sunscreen and Hat
- Fly Net (in summer)
- 2 bottles (1.5 litres) water
- Runners/walking shoes and pair of thongs
- Sleeping bag (although you can hire this from most tour companies)
- Small travel pillow
- Snacks and MP3 Player - it's a very long drive.
- Plenty of Goon - or the tipple of your choice!!!
- Drivers Licence
- Proof of age card
Just remember that most companies have a luggage limit of 15 kilograms.